Click below to find out how to attend VFS Forum 79, in West Palm Beach FL on May 16-18th, 2023!
The Vertical Flight Society’s 79th Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world’s leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. The conference will span three days and include 200+ technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in the military, government agencies and industry.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology in our exhibit hall.
Why Attend Forum 79?
- Technical papers: More than 200 technical papers will be presented as part of Forum 79! Learn from experts in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology.
- Learn about the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our technology display.
- Hear from the leaders in industry, government, and academia to gain perspective on the future of vertical flight technology:
• Straight Talk from the Top with the leaders of major rotorcraft manufacturers
• US Military rotorcraft program managers and leaders
• Other civil and defense leaders in government and industry giving their insights in advanced rotorcraft and advanced air mobility (AAM) / electric VTOL
- Recognition of VFS award winners at the 79th Annual Grand Awards Breakfast on Thursday morning, May 18
- 42nd Annual Nikolsky Lecture