- This event has passed.
78th Annual Forum & Technology Display
May 9 @ 8:00 am - May 13 @ 5:00 pm
The Vertical Flight Society’s 78th Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world’s leading event on vertical flight technology — everything from advanced rotorcraft to advanced air mobility.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology in our exhibit hall.
Check out the virtual Forum program overview, technical paper schedule and more! The events of Forum 78 spans five days (PDF) — May 9-13. The conference will span three days and include 200+ technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in the military, government agencies and industry.
Why attend Forum 78?
- Technical papers: More than 200 technical papers will be presented as part of Forum 78! Learn from experts in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology. The preliminary Technical Schedule at a Glance has been posted.
- Learn about the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our technology display.
- Hear from the leaders in industry, government, and academia to gain perspective on the future of vertical flight technology:
• Straight Talk from the Top with the leaders of major rotorcraft manufacturers
• US Military rotorcraft program managers and leaders
• Other civil and defense leaders in government and industry giving their insights in advanced rotorcraft and advanced air mobility (AAM) / electric VTOL
- Recognition of VFS award winners at the 78th Annual Grand Awards Breakfast on Thursday morning, May 12 (RSVP required, limited seats)
- 42nd Annual Nikolsky Lecture on Tuesday afternoon, May 10